For U.S. and Canadian memberships, acceptable forms of payment include: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. For memberships outside the U.S. and Canada, Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
• Only one (1) membership per email is permitted.
• No refunds will be offered after 10 days of joining or renewing a membership. If a member has requested tickets through Warehouse Ticketing, no refund will be offered for the membership. If a member wishes to cancel and receive a refund for their membership fee, please email email@example.com with the word "CANCEL" in the subject line. Please include the full member name and the DMBF ID# in the body of the email.
• Only one (1) membership is allowed per person. If multiple memberships are found for one person, these memberships will be cancelled without a refund.
• Memberships may not be sold and/or transferred. If a member is found to be selling his/her membership, the membership(s) will be cancelled without a refund.
• Please note that members are responsible for updating their information with the Warehouse. This can be done at any time on the Warehouse website by clicking on the "my info" link in the upper right hand corner of the home page after login. You will also find your username, membership number and expiration in this area.
• Members who join before or during an active ticketing request period are eligible to order tickets to the events featured in the active request period. Once a ticketing request period is no longer active, all members are no longer eligible to order tickets until the next ticketing request period commences.
• The abuse of a Warehouse membership and those privileges included will not be tolerated.